Reputation management is important. There’s no question about it. But it’s not going to bring customers in your business and add more money to your bottom line. That’s the job of reputation marketing.
There are a number of aspects of reputation marketing that will truly help improve your overall performance as a company, sell more products and services, and ultimately expand your business at a rapid rate.
You see, by tapping into the power of marketing via your incredible reputation, you will be able to sell more products because people will get to know, like and trust you. They will see your company in a whole new light and jump at the chance to give your business a try.
Why Is Reputation Marketing so Effective?
In truth, if you have a bad reputation then reputation marketing is going to backfire. But there’s ways around that as well, and we can help manage your reputation if things aren’t kosher at the moment.
But here’s the situation…
Marketing methods based upon a strong reputation in your industry is a phenomenal way to increase revenue. Ultimately, you can put out a series of customer reviews telling all about your incredible products and services. This will show your potential prospects that you have plenty of happy customers that love what you have to offer.
Today’s business world is built on social proof. People want to see that others have had a good experience before they try out a particular product or service. People want to know that others have been happy with everything before they are willing to plunk down their hard-earned money to give something a try.
And can you really blame these people?
The sad truth is there are so many scams on the Internet. There are so many people claiming to have the best new products since sliced bread, or the greatest new service to ever take place on the face of the earth.
This kind of hype marketing still works to a degree, but it’s a short-term strategy if you do not have the product or service to back it up.
We want to build your company on the back of its incredible reputation. We want to help you put together a series of customer testimonials and reviews that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your company not only does what it says, but has dozens, if not hundreds of happy customers attesting to this fact.
So that’s it in a nutshell…
Reputation marketing is so effective because it’s based on social proof. It’s effective because your satisfied customers are taking care of the marketing for you. They are telling people that you are trustworthy. They are telling people that you have a good product, and they are telling the world that you provide an excellent service.
In truth, building a business based on your reputation is the smartest way to go. It’s the most cost-effective because you don’t have to spend a whole lot of money on advertising since your company goodwill spreads by word of mouth.
What do you think? Is reputation marketing all that it really seems to be?
Why Is Social Proof so Effective at Influencing the Marketplace?
It’s really simple when you think about it…
Here are some facts that you may not know:
- 72% of buyers are willing to put their trust in reviews just as much as they are willing to trust personal recommendations from their friends, family members and coworkers.
- 70% of the people that buy online trust an online product review and what it has to say about a specific product or service.
- 70% of the people purchasing products online feel more comfortable buying from a business that has at least 6 to 10 reviews posted on their website.
Now that you know what buyers are looking for, what do you think about this data and how it can impact your business?
Here’s what you should take away from this…
- In order to succeed online, you have to ask your customers to provide an honest review about your products and services. Have them write the review in their own words, or maybe even shoot a quick video that they post to YouTube and then post on your site.
- Since 70% of the people buying online trust reviews, it’s necessary to have as many powerful, positive reviews on your site as possible if you plan to experience any major success in your overall marketplace.
- It’s important to gather as many real, positive customer reviews as possible. Since people seem to trust a company more if they have at least 6 to 10 reviews, it makes sense to post as many reviews as you can. The more the merrier, because it will make your potential customers happier to be able to read as much positive information as they can before they make their final purchasing decision.
Is Reputation Marketing a Necessity in the Digital Age?
At this point, it’s plain to see just how effective reputation marketing can be. And if you do not take the time to gather testimonials and reviews from your customers, you’ll have a difficult time succeeding online. That’s just the way that it goes in today’s Internet world.
This may seem difficult to achieve, but it’s possible if you have the right strategy in place. That’s where we would like to come in to help, because we can put together a full proof reputation marketing plan that will take your company from obscurity and make you a major player in your niche.
We want you to experience as many benefits as possible from your amazing reputation. We want you to tap into this incredible source of positivity and share it with your customers as often as possible, and we want to put together the plan so that you can do it right on the Internet.
Would you like to get started with reputation marketing? Call 610-471-0001 to schedule a strategy session today.