There has been talk that SEO is dead and that most of the SEO efforts would not bear any fruit. However, far from it, SEO is much alive. It is more of building the brand rather than one of the marketing strategies. Your business can still benefit from the organic search results and higher ranking on the search engines. Given that SEO is dynamic due to regular changes in the search engine algorithms, it is important that your company makes a commitment towards SEO by hiring a competent and SEO agency. The SEO agency is key to being ranked on the first page of search results. Here are reasons why;
- A qualified SEO company understands the nature of algorithm changes. It also strategizes on how to take advantage of such changes to improve the site’s ranking. If your business has to do its own SEO, it would have to learn how sites are ranked which is time-consuming and cumbersome.
- SEO companies take a systematic approach to the implementation of the SEO strategies. They have milestones and regular reporting and measuring of the results. Thus, your site is likely to gain higher visibility in a short period with less involvement from your side.
- Hiring an SEO company frees up your time so that you can work on your core area of business. This enables you to deliver the promises you made to your clients.
SEO is a collection of different strategies to achieve a higher ranking in search results. Your site has to be well optimized to enhance its visibility on the search results. Each strategy is a part of the whole.
Is Your Website Optimized Properly?
Improve Your Loading Speed
First, the page load speed affects your search ranking. A while back, Google announced that it would penalize slowly loading pages as they resulted in poor customer experience. The visitors are more likely to bounce back if the page takes too long to load. Moreover, the search engine robots crawl fewer sites within the allocated budget when the loading times are slow, which has a negative impact on the indexation of your page.
Develop Engaging Content
Secondly, you must develop content that appeals to your target audience, informs them and holds them on your site for longer. If they are able to connect to your site, they are more likely to come back and share the experience with friends. Engaging content is actionable, provides solutions, and is accurate in giving facts.
Avoid Over Optimization
Earlier on, you could stuff your site with tons of keywords and send lots of spammy links in order to rank well in the search engines. Nowadays, over optimization does not work anymore. The search engines de-index sites that stuff and spam links. To avoid this penalty, avoid using non-relevant keywords, pointing all links to top navigation sites, and linking to toxic sites among other black hat SEO strategies.
Leave SEO For The Pros While You Manage Your Business
SEO is wider than this. It is quite difficult for your firm, which has no expertise on SEO to combine all these strategies and make them work. When you ask yourself “How to get my website on google search first page?”, the only way to do it is by allowing your SEO marketing experts to do it for you. The DIY approach is likely not to give you the results that you crave. There are many more reasons why an SEO expert is your best bet.
- Over 70% of the users click on organic links, and a similar percentage does not go past the first page of the search results. With search algorithms constantly changing, the SEO professionals can assist in getting your site to the first page of the search results.
- Marketing professionals can also assist your business tap into the social media for higher traffic and sales. To capture fans on the social media, you need professionally planned content that is regularly updated and that social site visitors find interesting.
- Email marketing is also a great avenue for getting quality leads and converting them into loyal customers. In email marketing, you have to create a professional image in order to capture clients. To avoid running the risk of bad impressions, leave the task to digital marketing professionals.
SEO is a crucial part of your marketing mix. It is more of an investment and not a cost center. It turns the spotlight on your business and helps you become visible to your audience.
By incorporating SEO marketing from a professional, your website will work the way that you want it to. Not only will increase your website conversion rate but, by default, your business will grow. Many business owners have found that by doing their own SEO, the results have actually backfired on them Marketing a business can be tricky especially when you have a business to run and this is why it is best to hire an SEO expert.
L4 Group specializes in helping business owners and marketing executives throughout the United States by designing optimized websites while using the most effective online marketing strategies that will increase traffic, sales, and profitability with proven results. Call today for a free consultation and web analysis.